Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Pelvic Pain (sorry is a bit long)

(5 Posts)
Puppie Mon 21-Jul-08 12:44:25

So I am nearly at the end of my tether! Since DS was about 6 months old I woke up in the morning with aching hips and lower back pain. This has happened in the early hours of the morning..EVERY MORNING...for the last 5 months now. The pain fades after an hour or so of being up.

I have been to the doctor (who shrugged his shoulders and told me to take Ibuprofen Aaaaargh.!) I have been to a Chiropractor and spent almost £500 and its made no difference. I have had an x-ray and nothing showed up.

I have a suspicion it may be post pregnancy related as I dont think its anything like PID or similar things as its only at night. Has Anyone out there had something similar?

I really am in despair at the moment as I feel people close to me are starting to think I am a hypochondriac yet as well as waking up to tend to baby every night, I am waking up in pain with my back and its really wearing me out. sad

etchasketch Mon 21-Jul-08 12:49:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Puppie Mon 21-Jul-08 12:54:15

Ta Marmaduke.

No I wasnt given any exercises to do (my GP makes my blood boil). Mine sounds similar to yours although I am fine when sitting for long periods. Is only when sleeping although it cant be mattress as I have had the same one for a couple of years and have tried various different ones to no avail.

Puppie Mon 21-Jul-08 13:30:53

Bump sad

herbietea Mon 21-Jul-08 13:35:54

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now