Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Pelvic Pain (sorry is a bit long)

(5 Posts)
Puppie Mon 21-Jul-08 12:44:25

So I am nearly at the end of my tether! Since DS was about 6 months old I woke up in the morning with aching hips and lower back pain. This has happened in the early hours of the morning..EVERY MORNING...for the last 5 months now. The pain fades after an hour or so of being up.

I have been to the doctor (who shrugged his shoulders and told me to take Ibuprofen Aaaaargh.!) I have been to a Chiropractor and spent almost £500 and its made no difference. I have had an x-ray and nothing showed up.

I have a suspicion it may be post pregnancy related as I dont think its anything like PID or similar things as its only at night. Has Anyone out there had something similar?

I really am in despair at the moment as I feel people close to me are starting to think I am a hypochondriac yet as well as waking up to tend to baby every night, I am waking up in pain with my back and its really wearing me out. sad

etchasketch Mon 21-Jul-08 12:49:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Puppie Mon 21-Jul-08 12:54:15

Ta Marmaduke.

No I wasnt given any exercises to do (my GP makes my blood boil). Mine sounds similar to yours although I am fine when sitting for long periods. Is only when sleeping although it cant be mattress as I have had the same one for a couple of years and have tried various different ones to no avail.

Puppie Mon 21-Jul-08 13:30:53

Bump sad

herbietea Mon 21-Jul-08 13:35:54

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: