Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Nitty gritty comb

(8 Posts)
ReallyTired Sat 19-Jul-08 23:35:51

The nitty gritty comb is brilliant. I would recomend it anyone who has primary school children.

cadelaide Sat 19-Jul-08 23:37:45

second that

ExterminAitch Sat 19-Jul-08 23:40:17

yep, i'd third that. grin although it's a bit gross having to winkle out the beasties with your fingernail.

nooka Sat 19-Jul-08 23:48:16

I found it pulled ds's hair terribly (cue screaming) so we use the bug buster instead.

ExterminAitch Sun 20-Jul-08 00:07:51

gosh, no. dd has spirally curls, i was most surprised by the fact that if you get the angle right it doesn't tug at all. i know this... because of course i've been using the blessed thing myself. you certainly can't use it like a normal comb or brush, though, and i did think it was a bit short on instruction.

QuintessentialShadows Sun 20-Jul-08 00:31:17

Fantastic product, the nitty gritty comb.

Even better, their aroma oil delousing product, I have been able to reproduce it by smelling it, so now I make my own and it works JUST AS GOOD!

<preen>

ExterminAitch Sun 20-Jul-08 00:33:16

just as WELL, qs, you blardy foreigner. wink you'll never pass the pedants' test now...

i was thinking of ordering that stuff online, you reckon it's good then?

QuintessentialShadows Sun 20-Jul-08 00:34:57

Its brilliant!
I ordered, the solution, and the spray, but forgot to order the actual comb. I rang them to say the comb wasnt there, and they said, you didnt order it! but never mind, we will send you one free of charge anyway, and they did, and it was with me already the next day!

(sorry cant punctuate either afer a carton of wine)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now