Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Remedies for anxiety?

(8 Posts)
prunegirl Fri 04-Feb-05 20:52:15

Message withdrawn

Spongebob Fri 04-Feb-05 20:54:05

I used to have panic attacks.....found that Jan de vries (Biolife) Emergency Essence helped me a lot.

pleaserewind Fri 04-Feb-05 20:56:44

i'm currently trying valerina tablets from boots but i guess it's a bit too early to tell.

vict17 Fri 04-Feb-05 20:57:42

I tried Rescue Remedy (from Holland and Barrett) a few years ago but didn't seem to work

pleaserewind Fri 04-Feb-05 20:59:26

have tried kalms (no good) and bach resue remedy (no good either) also i have noticed a connection with sugar. When i cut out nearly all my sugar and you might be surprised how many unsuspecting things are laoded with sugar, i felt much better. It's just stricking to it thats the problem.

pleaserewind Fri 04-Feb-05 21:00:13

sticking to it i meant

ionesmum Fri 04-Feb-05 21:27:38

I did find rescue remedy good but you have to keep taking it. Also agree with advice to look at your diet - you could try lots of comfort foods like porridge - apparently oats contain a soporific so can help if you can't sleep!!

prunegirl Fri 04-Feb-05 21:33:09

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now