Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

dd1 has something that looks like flat warts on her face?

(7 Posts)
melsy Thu 10-Jul-08 17:35:38

Ive found this image as I cant seem to get a good close up on her face.Its very much like the middle left image.

They are slightly pink, small and raised a little and not itchy.

I cant be certain what it is really , but she started with a few on her hands this morning and now has them on her arms and under her eyes accross the cheek bones.

Apart from seeming tired , shes not unwell , has eaten a full dinner.

my sister mentioned slapped cheek, but its not red or slapped looking.

It just seems a mystery

melsy Thu 10-Jul-08 17:36:31

oh and shes nearly 5yrs old

LIZS Thu 10-Jul-08 17:44:06

molluscum ?

melsy Thu 10-Jul-08 18:00:49

uh

they dont look as raised as those , but could be the start.

Ive just read theres no need to keep off school?

This looks like an interesting treatment for it, I wonder if its genuine? Silver cure

melsy Thu 10-Jul-08 19:35:59

Could it really be that????????? Id like some other possibilities please!!!<melsy desperately hoping its something less ucky>

Dh is flabbergasted at it being around for 2 yrs! My main worry is her becoming very uncomfortable and her face being disfigured sad. My stomach is churning now and anxiety is raising.

Shes been through so much already, I cant face anything else sad.

melsy Thu 10-Jul-08 22:09:48

Someone tell me I'm overreacting, Ive worked myself up into a stupid frenzy. I'm just freaking out over not knowing anything. I'm hoping we'll wake up and its nothing. I'm definitely going to GP tomorrow, or will a good pharmacy know?

I'm just totally ignorant of all these childhood diseases until they bite us on the b*m!

melsy Sat 12-Jul-08 18:06:52

GP has says not molluscum , flat warts or infection from a bite on her leg, but a viral rash hmm , but shes not been unwell????

He said it would get worse before better and it is , its really blotchy and a bit swollen around the eyes and her arms are more covered now. She seems fine, Im however the one worrying. Im hoping its not something brewing.

most odd

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now