Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone use starflower oil for PMT?

(4 Posts)
AtHomeMum Tue 01-Feb-05 21:02:17

Have bought some starflower oil after reading a few recomendations here & elsewhere - understand it helps with PMT symptoms. My question is when do you take it? Bottle says "many women take it around their monthly period" which seems a bit vague. Would appreciate some help!
Thanks

munnzieb Tue 01-Feb-05 21:03:43

Hiya, I take it to thin CM (apparentyl it helps with that) I only take it up to the day i'm OV and then stop as we're TTC. (have noticed a diff thou when i take it to when I don't with regards to my moodiness around AF time.)

AtHomeMum Tue 01-Feb-05 21:26:40

thanks - i guess i'll just take it up to AF & see how it goes. Good luck with TTC - i took 27mnths after stopping pill to conceive 1st time. Saw "expert" after having had various test & he recommended an OV prediction kit (clearblue?) and then BD 6 - 8 times in 48 hrs following OV signal - this worked for us 3 times (have dds 7, 5 & 3)

AtHomeMum Tue 01-Feb-05 22:06:30

shameless bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now