Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Does anyone know of a home made face mask that works?

(6 Posts)
weightwatchingwaterwitch Sun 30-Jan-05 20:09:10

My face feels dry and I feel like it needs exfoliating but it's Sunday, I don't have a face pack here and I can't be arsed to go out. I do however have oats, avocados and other stuff in the house SO, does anyone have a recipe for a face scrub?

Sorry, I know this sounds a bit Cosmo circa 1980 (on their recommendation I once rinsed my hair with oil to make it glossy, only to find out my mother had already used said oil for chips and then put it back in the bottle, nice!) but TIA for any suggestions.

Mirage Sun 30-Jan-05 20:37:31

I don't have a recipe as such,but oats mixed with a little honey makes a lovely softening,moisterizing face mask.If you wanted a scrub,a little salt with olive or almond oil works well.

I'm off for a bath & face mask now.

sobernow Sun 30-Jan-05 20:41:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

weightwatchingwaterwitch Sun 30-Jan-05 21:00:13

Ooh, thank you, I really didn't think anyone would have one! I think I'll do oats and honey and salt.

weightwatchingwaterwitch Sun 30-Jan-05 21:01:36

Only because I don't have almonds sobernow! Thanks.

sobernow Mon 31-Jan-05 13:32:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now