Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone else got the flu??????

(7 Posts)
sallystrawberry Tue 25-Jan-05 16:16:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

redsky Tue 25-Jan-05 16:49:13

sorry for you sallys; what symptoms have you got? dh is in bed with sore throat, croaky voice, headache, 'thick' head, sleeping a lot, looks ghastly! poor love - i know cos I had it starting on Xmas eve!! Can't think of a worse day to be ill. Luckily my kids are no longer tinies - and I'm not even sure they noticed my absence. Hope you feel better soon.

bundle Tue 25-Jan-05 16:50:03

couldn't get out of bed when i had it over xmas, let alone tap on a keyboard...

Posey Wed 26-Jan-05 19:31:36

Just getting over it. It is awful. Barely left my bed for 4 days and now even walking dd to school (about 1 minutes walk each way) leaves me feeling like someone very old
Ds seems to have it now, very coldy and listless and clingy and teary, totally unlike him. And as he's only 2 and never been ill before I really don't think he knows whats hit him.

Hope those who have it feel better soon and those that don'thave it don't get it. Its s**t.

sallystrawberry Thu 27-Jan-05 12:18:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Posey Thu 27-Jan-05 20:50:24

Poor you SallyS. Hope you feel better soon. I seem to be a bit better again today, but still not venturing very far.
Hope to be back on track by next week as I really have to get my training restarted.

lunavix Thu 27-Jan-05 20:52:10

I've got it I haven't admitted it (always tell dp for whinging about having 'manflu' when he comes down with a runny nose!) but I've been sick about two weeks now. Still can't taste, smell, or hear (ears have gone funny like on a plane) and I'm knackered and aching - but parenting brings you this fun

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now