Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

vitamin supplements for fussy 3 year old

(2 Posts)
bagpussmice Mon 24-Jan-05 19:55:03

can anyone recommend vitamin supplements I can give my fussy 3 year old. I've tried Haliborange syrup - she doesn't like the taste, even when disguised in a large beaker of milk! Also tried Sanatogen Chewables but she hated those...
I wondered if the infant vitamin drops can be added to food or drink and if they taste of anything?
She's had a cold/cough for about a week and is a bit off her food - hence needing the supplements.. I thought they might do her good anyway as she is a bit of a faddy/fussy eater.
Hope someone can help?

BEKsmum Mon 24-Jan-05 20:25:56

Hi bagpussmice, Have you tried Bassetts's Soft & Chewy Vitamins A,C,D & E. They come in orange & strawberry flavours and are round with a jelly baby face on them, they look exactly like a sweet.

I give my soon to be three year old one after breakfast each morning, as he knows he's not allowed sweets that early in the morning he thinks he's getting one over on me!!! Hope this helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now