Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

sorry... POO QUESTION

(11 Posts)
MrsBigD Sat 15-Jan-05 19:53:35

DD has had 5 (!) very full nappies. was quite squishy and smelled sour - sorry for the detailed description.

Anybody has any idea what might cause this?

Yesterday all she had to eat was 1 pint of milk, 4 bananas, pitta, salad, a biscuit, some crisps and some veggies... so nothing to justify that kind of volume iykwim

CP Sat 15-Jan-05 19:57:48

DS had this for a couple of days ago, I think it was due to teething is his case. Just put loads of sudocrem on for the nappy rash and hold your breath. If it goes on longer than the weekend and you are worried perhaps you should go to the doctor just in case it is something serious.

MrsBigD Sat 15-Jan-05 19:59:47

thanks... have put cream on (not sudocream though, dd is highly allergic to it). Don't think it's teething as she's 3. I'll keep an eye on it and the clothespeg on my nose and see how the contents are on Monday

SenoraPostrophe Sat 15-Jan-05 20:01:08

4 bananas!

if she doesn't usually have that many bananas, that could be your reason - especially if one or more were slightly over-ripe.

Or teething.

MrsBigD Sat 15-Jan-05 20:14:21

And I always thought bananas 'block you up'

Lonelymum Sat 15-Jan-05 20:26:05

Poo could be from further back than just yesterday. Think what she ate the day before. How are you MrsBigD? Haven't been on Mumsnet this week and may have missed any update you gave on your own health.

MrsBigD Sat 15-Jan-05 23:57:24

hmmm the day before could have been anything as she was at cm and there she usually devours fresh pakistani cuisine. So far never had 'results' like this though.

As for my health... a well.. results not back yet and still sore. Now additionally as it's 'the dreaded time'...

I'll live, thanks for asking and worrying

Fran1 Sat 15-Jan-05 23:59:08

i think milk, banana and veggie combination would have done it. Not much there to bung her up!

MrsBigD Sun 16-Jan-05 00:01:46

thanks fran
my problem is that dd mainly wants healthy food! I know... some people hate me right now

Fran1 Sun 16-Jan-05 00:08:59

lol

try a combination of pringles, chocolate and weetabix that should do the trick.

MrsBigD Sun 16-Jan-05 09:18:18

well she might eat the pringles LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now