Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

concerned about my 2yr old

(4 Posts)
michelle30 Fri 14-Jan-05 21:25:58

cant believe iam talking bout this my little1 winky keeps goin red & also wen i change my friends little boys nappy cant help but notice that he has a lot of forskin & my little boy doesnt his dad says he might need to be circumsised i have an appointment next week for him should i be worried

Socci Fri 14-Jan-05 21:43:24

Message withdrawn

morningpaper Fri 14-Jan-05 22:25:51

Please don't worry! I'm sure the GP will have some advice. Circumcision might be the answer but it's nothing to worry about. Better to do it when he's young than when he's older and might remember!

aloha Fri 14-Jan-05 23:21:11

I wouldn't worry. I cannot see why you think he might need to be circumcised. All willies are different!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: