Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

chamomilla for teething - how often can you use?

(9 Posts)
muminaspin Thu 13-Jan-05 15:35:46

I used chamollia for teething for first time last night and it worked a dream... should I use again - and how for long? Anyone else used it?

Jimjams Thu 13-Jan-05 17:43:18

Fine to use again- only repeat when it stops working though- otherwise it could end up not working. For a baby who's clingy and weepy (rather than cross and howling) with teeting pulsatilla is a good alternative.

muminaspin Thu 13-Jan-05 18:03:38

jimjams - bit confused.. do you mean don't use it again, ie. tonight? Or wait until symptoms start again? It's tricky as it's at nightime that her teeth start to bother her - so should I give her some more before she goes to bed?

MrsBigD Thu 13-Jan-05 18:22:51

mumin aspin - you should be alright giving it to dd before she goes to bed. Used to do that with my dd and it worked a treat. I only stopped it when the effect seemed to lessen

Hope this helps

muminaspin Thu 13-Jan-05 20:22:49

Thanks MrsbigD.. did give her some more tonight, so fingers crossed!

MrsBigD Fri 14-Jan-05 09:09:24

how was your night?

Jimjams Fri 14-Jan-05 09:57:28

Sorry- not making much sense- yeah do as mrsbigd says- you can give it again in the same night if it stops working as well.

muminaspin Fri 14-Jan-05 13:22:59

not so good - she woke at 3.00am and didn't go back to sleep for an hour.. crying... bonjela didn't help - eventually gave beaker of milk and calpol!

MrsBigD Sat 15-Jan-05 16:17:27

bonjela never worked with dd... calgel was superb though and a teething ring right out of the fridge

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now