Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

We are all ill :(

(7 Posts)
misdee Thu 13-Jan-05 11:38:15

dd1 woke up screaming in the night with earache, i;ve woken up achey all over and dh is still feeling rotton. I just want to go back to bed, but whilst dd1+2 (dd2 seems fine for now) are awake i have to stay awake. dh is still in bed. just want dh to wake up so i can get an hours kip. am i being mean in thinking this? he is still really really rough.

MrsBigD Thu 13-Jan-05 11:41:27

misdee - hope everybody is feeling better sooon

I know where you're coming from though... in the case that both dh and I are feeling rough I always seem to end up looking after everything for the 'first shift',,,

misdee Thu 13-Jan-05 12:34:55

he says he is getting up soon. he better or i'm gonna put my icey cold feet on his back!!

MrsBigD Thu 13-Jan-05 12:38:43

you go girl especially as it's after lunch time now!

noddyholder Thu 13-Jan-05 12:39:36

I was looking for your other thread when I saw this How rotten for you all Could your dp just sit on the sofa with them and a video to give you a couple of hours I am still thinking about no.2 really keen now but need to see my consultant who has postponed my appt til march!

misdee Thu 13-Jan-05 12:40:55

they always put appointments back noddyholder. we know that most appts will be put back by 4weeks minimum. seems policy at our holiday grrrrrrrrrrrr.

cori Thu 13-Jan-05 12:41:52

Hello Misdee
We are all ill too. Have had cramping tummy for a couple of days, was sick this morning. Found DS sleeping on the floor by our bed this moring, poor thing has a high temp and generally miserable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now