Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

In a month I will be beautiful....

(11 Posts)
jasper Mon 03-Jan-05 23:50:48

...or maybe not.
Completely agianst my better judgement I bought "vitamin C intense Collagen Boost" at a Virgin Vie party recenty.
It consists of three little vials that you shake and slap on your face every day for a month.
I have always believed these things to be a complete con but the party hostess had provided a lot of wine and I thought "what the heck"
Have I spent the best £16.50 of my life?
or am I a twit?

studenti Mon 03-Jan-05 23:52:36

Who knows until you try it? Slap it on and let us know!

Libb Mon 03-Jan-05 23:52:45

not at all. you could spend the same on fags or something and they would do far worse - just let us know if it works? I personally need all the help I can get. xx

marthamoo Tue 04-Jan-05 00:04:37

Hey for £16.50 it's got to be worth a try

sykes Tue 04-Jan-05 00:06:12

I buy everything, then I had Botox.

jasper Tue 04-Jan-05 00:24:35

Really Sykes? DId it work?

sykes Tue 04-Jan-05 00:30:05

Yes - I did, Think if you go to a recommended doctor who's been doing it for ages and ages and you're v strict about not having a frozen face, then yes. for me, it was good. Less crows lines, stil have some, less forehead wrinkles. Went on my first day out and was told how well I looked. Have had it done twice. V odd first time.

happynewessbee Tue 04-Jan-05 00:47:20

Message withdrawn

sykes Tue 04-Jan-05 00:51:16

Don't be ridiculous, I'm at least 12 years older and you don't have lines.

lavenderr Tue 04-Jan-05 00:55:26

beauty is skin deep and it's waht inside that is beautiful imho...sure you don't really need any help and are nice enough without it!

happynewessbee Tue 04-Jan-05 00:58:42

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now