Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

A green poo - related to imms?

(8 Posts)
dinny Thu 23-Dec-04 21:18:33

Oops, how did I do that? Meant to say that ds had 2nd imms yesterday and did big green poo today. Curious as to whether it is related? Thanks, D

madgirl Thu 23-Dec-04 21:23:44

dinny, is ds ok now? don't think green poo has anything to do with the imms - have you given him any formula?? mgx

dinny Thu 23-Dec-04 21:25:28

is a bit below par, MG. but Ok, I think. no, hasn't had formula. where are you for Xmas?

lockets Thu 23-Dec-04 21:56:36

Message withdrawn

serenequeen Thu 23-Dec-04 22:27:47

dd has had green poo now for approx 3m! we have been to the docs and had her tested but nothing untoward was found. otherwise she is completely fine. could be he is fighting off a virus, dinny?

ps - thanks for your email. i haven't heard anything but will follow up again in the new year.

madgirl Fri 24-Dec-04 10:33:50

dinny we're here all xmas except 27/28th. you?

Starofbethlibbhem Fri 24-Dec-04 10:58:18

We had green poo with DS when he was BF, it is something to do with the balance of foremilk and aftermilk (I have forgoten the word for it!) and is perfectly normal. I have just changed DS's nappy and would kill for a BF nappy right now xx

dinny Fri 24-Dec-04 21:16:25

Back to yellow again now and he's been more like his usual smiley self today. SQ, wondered if the green poo was a result of his body's immune response to vaccination.
Happy Christmas all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now