Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Bleeding after 17 months of a dr spell!!!

(6 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Thu 23-Dec-04 18:48:46

Message withdrawn

sarahg31 Thu 23-Dec-04 18:53:32

I did type a message and it came out blank.
Am I going mad.

I have not had a period ever since the birth of my son 17 months ago and now all of a sudden I am bleeding. I stopped taking the pill two months and I am currently going through a stressful time in my life at the mo. Lost a stone in two months, gone down to 8 stone and extremely underweight. Any suggestions. Is it worth a visit to the quacks.

DelGirlsRingAreYouListening Thu 23-Dec-04 19:01:20

Hi sarah, I think a visit to the gp would be best, even if just to put your mind at rest.

btw, I'm having probs with my pc, yet again, can't seem to send/receive emails today so that's why i've not replied to yours yet. No hurry for the stuff/pics yet anyway

sarahg31 Thu 23-Dec-04 19:04:25

No worries . let me know when u r up and running. Scared to go to the quacks. Might tell me something I don't want to hear. How would u explain the sudden weight loss. It might be a thyroid gland problem who knows.

cardigansarenotjustforxmas Thu 23-Dec-04 19:06:35

Have a check uo Sarahg31 - just to set your mind at rest

DelGirlsRingAreYouListening Thu 23-Dec-04 19:06:40

sounds like it could be down to the stress tbh from reading your other posts. take care

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now