Is this an ulcer? Would you go doctors about this?

(3 Posts)
FriggingOuch Tue 19-Jan-21 18:17:06

I get ulcers sometimes, but they are usually small and I've never noticed the surrounding area be so red and angry too. Sorry if the pic is a bit gross, I'm in a lot of pain and can barely eat without it killing.

OP’s posts: |
Powerfulpam Tue 19-Jan-21 20:21:04

Yes it’s an ulcer. Dentist would be health professional best placed to help.

Arabella2020 Tue 19-Jan-21 20:25:56

I get big ones that are red and sore, dentist never helped with them apart from rinsing my mouth out, I use Aloclair and it clears it up really quickly and helps the pain

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in