(6 Posts)
anotherdoghere Wed 30-Dec-20 22:09:00

Could I ask you ladies for advice. I have a lump slight bigger than a pea in my
bottom. It moves around (tmi) and I can grab it with the tip of my fingers could this be piles?

OP’s posts: |
londongirl12 Wed 30-Dec-20 22:09:59

Or a fissure. Nothing to worry about

Beecham Wed 30-Dec-20 22:11:22

Sounds like it, yes. I'd call your GP. They can give over the phone advice.

whenwillthemadnessend Wed 30-Dec-20 22:12:30

Try witch hazel gel. It smarts for a few second but is really effective Use moist loo roll and plenty of fibre in food.

anotherdoghere Wed 30-Dec-20 22:18:13

Thank you ladies. I'm slightly embarrassed saying this but is inside my bottom and I can pull it out then it pops back in so I cannot put cream on it. Would a suppository work. I suffer with health anxiety and not in a good place at the moment x

OP’s posts: |
whenwillthemadnessend Thu 31-Dec-20 08:45:27

You can get creams and treatment that goes up your bottom from any pharmacy. Or if your really embarrassed order it from Amazon. It's easy to get and effective. But as I Said the best thing I've used I witch hazel Barr prescription meds.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in