Another child?

(3 Posts)
Somebodyimportant1 Sat 19-Dec-20 20:20:17

Just want to vent as I can't tell anyone what's going on now. I just got back with my partner after breaking up for 2 years.

I just found I am pregnant early this week. Totally unplanned and I am confused. I have 2 kids already (youngest is 5) I thought my buggy pushing days are all over. A part of me wants the baby and the other part wants to keep my freedom (not waking up at night for feeds etc).

I am 37 & will be 38 nxt month. I am worried my body can't handle this pregnancy (I am hypertensive & on tablets everyday & a traumatic brain injury survivor) and another virginal birth and all the stress of caring for another baby as I have a lot on my plate already🤦🏽‍♀️
I am disposed to be shielding right?🙄

OP’s posts: |
Wolfiefan Sat 19-Dec-20 20:25:22

I would be worried about why you broke up and what has changed for you to get back together. How likely is it to work this time and how likely are you to be a single parent?

Aquamarine1029 Sat 19-Dec-20 20:29:11

I would be worried about why you broke up and what has changed for you to get back together. How likely is it to work this time and how likely are you to be a single parent?

My thoughts exactly. Getting back together rarely works out.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in