Any Podiatrist about

(1 Post)
Biglumpycustard Wed 12-Aug-20 15:03:40

I’ve got problems with my left foot turning inwards and outside and moving to a club foot position, when walking a while and my heal goes up. Spoke to a doctor today and she has referred me to see a Podiatrist. Is the the right person to deal with this type of foot problems.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in