Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I'm so embarrased but i need answers....... and no laughing [wink]

(19 Posts)
Notsogoodvibrations Fri 28-Sep-07 14:56:38

Am regular but have changed my name.. <silently prays that it works as i do not want a UCM situation wink>

Ok now this is going to sound crazy but i am going mad here..........

I have what can only be described as vibrations in certain areas of my...ahem body blush It started last week and i thought i had my mobile in my pocket as the vibrating was on my pubic bone (well not so much bone but the bit where you <whispers> hair starts - oh my goodness i am so blush at the mo!!) It does not hurt and lasts in short bursts just like a phone would vibrate if someone was calling iyswim. Then it started in my hip but only once or twice. Now today not only am i getting it down there my one boob has started to do it. Only slightly and it is not often, but annoying as hell!! Me and DH are trying for a baby at the moment and struggling as i do not ovulate regular and not sure if this has any significant link or whether i am just going crazy and someone has inserted a vibrating tool inside whilst i have been sleeping grin (in the non rude sense of course blush) Can anyone help me?

dalmatianbabe Fri 28-Sep-07 14:59:13

It's not a twitchy nerve is it? I sometimes get those in my eye. See if it carrries on, you might find in a couple of days it's gone. Enjoy the sensation while you can!!!
wink

millie99 Fri 28-Sep-07 14:59:16

You are a troll and AICM £5

fryalot Fri 28-Sep-07 15:01:08

no ideas, other than the twitchy nerve one, but wanted to say that I love the way you name-dropped UCM to prove that you are regular

grin

Notsogoodvibrations Fri 28-Sep-07 15:03:15

AICM £5 i don't get it?
Sqounk i have to name drop otherwise people will think i'm a troll ala millie99 hmm

Notsogoodvibrations Fri 28-Sep-07 15:03:58

Dalamtionbabe - its not a twitch but it comes in surges that literally last a second then stop start iyswim

SmartArse Fri 28-Sep-07 15:05:31

Did you swallow a dildo? grin

Actually, I had something similar about a year ago, but not in such an exciting place. Lasted about 2 weeks then disappeared as quickly as it had come. I go with the twitchy nerve theory.

JeremyVile Fri 28-Sep-07 15:07:09

You could have an infestation - The Burrowing Vibration Beetle comes out this time of year.

Do you wear knickers in bed?

lemonaid Fri 28-Sep-07 15:07:37

I assume "And I claim my £5" as in newspaper promotions of the 50s and 60s where someone was sent out into the highways and byways of the UK and when spotted you had to approach them and say "You are [whoever they were] and I claim my £5 [or whatever it was]".

dalmatianbabe Fri 28-Sep-07 15:08:10

Don't understand all this troll business, but I would go to docs if it doesn't stop soon. smile

Notsogoodvibrations Fri 28-Sep-07 15:09:39

Its really embarrasing because i would not have the guts to tell my rl friends blush
I mean lets be honest if one of my friends told me she had a vibrating pubic area blush i would die laughing. I just want to make sure its nothing serious as i cannot go to my GP and discuss my vibrations as bless him he is in his early 60's and i thing it would embarrass him to where he gets all mumbley (sp?)

fryalot Fri 28-Sep-07 15:10:01

thanks, lemonaid, I wondered about that too.

Notsogoodvibrations Fri 28-Sep-07 15:14:09

Grrrrrrrrr this site gets me so mad sometimes!!!!! When someone has a problem they really do not or could not discuss in rl they come here. I know its a public forum which is why i have changed my posting name so that if someone i know is here they wouldn't know its me.. but jeez if anyone has a problem that does not involve the 'in' conversation don't just assume they are a troll. It really does make the OP feel really shitty and they have wasted there time. I am all up for a bit of lightheartedness but the problem i have is albeit a little odd a serious problem for me. In the words of my ol' nan "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!"

watling Fri 28-Sep-07 15:17:58

Message withdrawn

Notsogoodvibrations Fri 28-Sep-07 15:19:20

No not currently on any fertility drugs. The only thing i have done different is take antibiotics about three weeks ago - i have taken them plenty of times before without any reaction though.

JeremyVile Fri 28-Sep-07 15:20:33

Seriously, ignore the Beetle suggestion at your peril. You may just have one or two up there at the minute but they reproduce at an astonishing rate shock

watling Fri 28-Sep-07 15:21:45

Message withdrawn

moopymoo Fri 28-Sep-07 15:23:30

do you know im not going to bother name changing but i am going to say i have this too. ive recently had a coil fitted and thought it might be that. like a buzzing feeling to the right of my pubic bone. really wierd. no idea what it is though. feelis like trapped wind in a place where this isnt possible though...

Notsogoodvibrations Fri 28-Sep-07 15:26:58

JeremyVile beetles? seriously? no knickers?
<wanders off shaking head>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now