Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

CAUSTIC SODA!

(3 Posts)
loopyredangel Thu 27-Sep-07 20:44:11

This evening I prepared caustic soda for clearing the toilet! Only problem is I breathed some in and could not stop coughing, felt like it was burning, Ifeel okay now ecept for a slight wheeze, will this go, and will it cause any problems with my unborn baby.

Roskva Thu 27-Sep-07 20:49:28

My room mate at Uni did that to try to unblock the sink (that was years ago, though). the wheeze will eventually go. I think I would be inclined to ring your maternity unit with that question though - I'm sure they won't mind, and it's probably a good idea, to put your mind to rest, if nothing else.

Lyndag Thu 27-Sep-07 22:38:25

Defo do as Roskva said and call to be assured I am sure it will be okay I used CS and other chemicals glove free before knowning I was preggars but call for reassurance grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: