Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

relax

(3 Posts)
alice8cake Thu 27-Sep-07 14:46:00

If you can get away for the day i would definitely recommend going to a spa I went to Waterfall Spa in Leeds for the day and it was fabulous i felt great afterwards : )

littlelapin Thu 27-Sep-07 14:53:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

alice8cake Sun 30-Sep-07 16:38:34

I do work for them yes. They sent me on a sampler day there to see for myself what it was like and i really did think it was fantastic so i wanted to recommend it.

The whole spa was really well designed with a fluid feel gently moving you from area to area. The changing rooms were luxurious and clean and we even got our own Hollywood alias printed on our locker swipe cards and complimentary slippers to take home : )

I had the 'Tension Busting Massage' and it was really good i felt really relaxed afterwards and they worked out all my knots that i get constantly in my back from a slight scoliosis i have.

I also thought the food was delicious-I had sword fish steak-its brought in from the restaurant across the road and you can tell-definitely better quality than your usual spa food.

Anyway if you don't believe me why don't you try it out for yourself-you wont be disappointed!Just click the link below:

Yes i work for them and yes it is a great spa

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now