What is this likely to be and who do I see to zap it?

(3 Posts)
TitsalinaBumSquash Sun 21-Jun-20 10:46:54

I have had this thing on my head for a few years now, I have assumed it's a cyst and the GP hasn't said what it is but said if it's not red or painful or growing rapidly they don't want to touch it.
It's growing very slowly and getting more white. It's rock hard but not a smooth round lump under the skin it's irregular.
Not sure but does get angry if I fiddle with it.

I would like it gone for obvious reasons, it's smack bang in the middle of my very large forehead.

I have a history of cysts that hang around for years growing slowly in all cases they've eventually become infected and then an abscess and removed in an emergency, I don't want this to go the same way.

I would like to pay for it to be assessed and then removed, would I need a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist?

OP’s posts: |
TitsalinaBumSquash Sun 21-Jun-20 10:56:58

Forgot the picture!

OP’s posts: |
Mabelface Sun 21-Jun-20 10:58:13

Start with a derm. They may refer you on to a plastic surgeon.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in