Talk

Advanced search

What could this be....?

(4 Posts)
Bellybellybelly Wed 17-Jun-20 13:14:37

So I've had the mirena coil for 4 years.

I don't really get periods with it, maybe a bit if bleeding a couple of times a year and odd bits of spotting.

For the last few days day my belly has felt huuuuge, and I feel full all the time. I have a bit of a tummy anyway, but it seems to have got fatter near the top! I took a pregnancy test a couple of day ago, which was negative. I've had the odd dizzy moment in the last couple of weeks - hence the test, and the odd mild feeling of queazyness. But nothing significant.

I've had mild cramop pains over the last couple of days as well - not massive, but enough that I've taken paracetamol a few times.
I've been really burpy today and last night... I've had indegestion before, but nothing that's gone in for days like this!!

Any suggestions? Could it be a massive period brewing? Thanks 😁

OP’s posts: |
Bellybellybelly Wed 17-Jun-20 13:56:59

Bump

LordOftheRingz Wed 17-Jun-20 17:46:47

I think that a phone call to the GP would be a wise thing. Some of your symptoms are red flags, so I would get that checked.

Bellybellybelly Wed 17-Jun-20 18:24:26

Thanks for your reply. I might just do that in the morning if I'm still feeling crappy!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »