Talk

Advanced search

Home with children and husband

(2 Posts)
lorza03 Fri 12-Jun-20 16:44:00

Not sure I’f this is the right thread - but here we go I am a mum of 3 children under 5. I am 30 yrs and my husband is 46 yrs
My husband pays for most for the out goings but I pay for nursery fees which average around 350 pcm,
We have a little bit of cash we keep in the kitchen just in case we need it
I woke up early a few mornings ago to £20 to get some bits from the co op and walked with my son.
Change in pushchair .
Later on that day my husband had his dogs hair cut and nipped in for the £20 I said sorry I broke into the 20 this morning for a few bits.
He went crazy called me Names said threating words did not speak 3 days is still not speaking ! He said I robbed him it’s his money. For me I feel saddened and hurt that I was spoken to this way . I feel there was no value in anyway.
It’s not the first time he has used this approach. We have been together 6 years married for 2.
This time I have real doubt in my mind as to wether I want to stay in my marriage I feel it will happen again and do I want to be spoken to like this for all my married life feeling upset for days and then forgiving this person over and over .
I know do you ever really know what’s best. But I feel unsure what or where to go from here . I’m nervous to speak when we do speak or wether what I’ll have to say will be heard and not pushed to the side once again.
I’m nervous as I am a widow and then this time would be a failed marriage .
What do you guys think or do you have any helpful advise for me ?

OP’s posts: |
Footle Fri 12-Jun-20 20:10:12

OP, email Mumsnet HQ and ask them to move your post to the Relationships board. It's on General Health at the moment. I hope you get some helpful replies. That man sounds pretty grim.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »