Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Im not nearing TOTM so why am i feeling these things?

(3 Posts)
PinkChick Sat 22-Sep-07 20:41:08

got ovary ache low in tummy, bloated, got(TMI alert) one or two spot/boils down below which come out evry fricking month due to hormonesangry and feeling very tired and basically pre menstrual???
im only a week and half into my pill?, got another week and half to go???
Oh and also got very very very teeny tiny pin pricks of 'red' on undies last two days, like tiny red specks, but nothing when i wipe???
whats going on??

Ive stopped my pill to see if this si my bodies 'natural' TOTM as ive only had break in pill once and that was to conceive and have dd(about 2 years max)????

3Ddonut Sun 23-Sep-07 19:43:30

Do you think you could be pg?

PinkChick Sun 23-Sep-07 19:59:13

NO, i dont think i could be, i pray im not and if i wasnt feeling so bloody ill, it wouldnt have crossed my mind..dont feel sick or anything just like about to get a very heavy period????hmm..didnt take pill yesterday or today so hopefully will have heavy flow in next day or two?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now