Talk

Advanced search

Haemerroid or something worse?

(4 Posts)
upthewolves Tue 02-Jun-20 22:29:50

Just feeling a bit panicky. In shower tonight have found a small lump near or possibly on anus. About pea size. Itches a bit. Hurts very slightly when I press on it but certainly not very painful.

I'm not pregnant, I haven't had constipation or anything.

The thing that is worrying me is I have a vague memory that I found this a few months ago - I know this sounds silly but was in the middle of house move/ very stressed at time and think I thought "I'd better keep an eye on that, maybe it's a haemerroid?" Then totally forgot until noticing it again now.

Do haemeroids hang around that long or come/ go in same place? Could it be a more sinister lump? I'm lying in bed now worrying about it!

OP’s posts: |
UrbanDoughnut Wed 03-Jun-20 20:32:05

Don't worry! What you're describing sounds exactly like piles. Oh the glamour eh?

pinksoda35 Wed 03-Jun-20 21:00:31

Yes they can go and then come back!!

upthewolves Wed 03-Jun-20 21:48:21

Thank you both! I have since been informed that they can be hormone related and i just got my period today so that sort of makes sense.

I have been to our village chemist and informed the pharmacist and the 3 socially distanced others in the shop that I needed pile cream and fibre gel. The glamour indeed!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »