Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Good thoughts this way please for DS's cf anual review.

(4 Posts)
Charlee Fri 21-Sep-07 08:21:40

I am dreading today!

I have to get a taxi with my ds's (3 and 10mt) by myself whichihaenver dob, along with a buggy/lunchbox and 2 big bags.

DS (3) will then have to have his 'magic cream' on then we will wait an hour in which time the dr will look at him as he has a bad cough and he will probably be x-rayed.

Then he will have a mulitude of blood tests which he understandable hates. Then if his dr decideds he needs i.v's for his cough he eill have aline in everyday for 2 weeks.

Hopefully we can get away with oral anti biotics.

All this whilst trying to juggle DS2 aswell (10mt) then if were allowed home i will have to get them tohe other side of the hospital the cash point to get money out to then get another taxi home.

Fun times ahead hmm

Charlee Fri 21-Sep-07 08:22:46

Sorry that was ment to read

have to get a taxi with my ds's (3 and 10mt) by myself which i have nver done before, along with a buggy/lunchbox and 2 big bags.

Key borad's going up the watsit.

Charlee Fri 21-Sep-07 08:47:35

sad

Hassled Fri 21-Sep-07 08:50:43

Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now