Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

If you're eating your tea, don't read any further !! ...............

(5 Posts)
sohappyicouldcry Wed 19-Sep-07 20:49:57

My 14 month old DD has had diarrhoea since Monday. Okay, so I could cope with this normally, BUT it is WHITE ???? Any ideas about what it could mean or what I could do ? Apart from this she is her normal self. She has been doing solid poos for a fair while now (so solid that they just tip off the nappy into the loo to flush away blush)

Any knowledge out there ????

wulfricsmummy Wed 19-Sep-07 21:13:14

Message withdrawn

yelnats Wed 19-Sep-07 21:20:49

Sorry cant help but would def recommend you call NHS Direct.

Mrsjaffabiffa Wed 19-Sep-07 21:35:59

Sohappy, you should ring NHS direct, How long has it been like that? I don't want to worry you but white/clay coloured stools can be linked to your liver. I take it she's not looking yellow at all? Whites of her eyes etc.... it can be a sign of Jaundice which I'm sure you know is linked to your liver. Don't worry but you should get her checked out.

macdoodle Wed 19-Sep-07 22:36:37

Sounds like post infective malabsorption phone your GP in the morning don't panic

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now