Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Im not enjoying making love atm!!! (sorry if it TMI!!)

(17 Posts)
biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 08:58:19

as it hurts!!...

Before i was pg..i had thrush for 4 yrs (due to a crap unhappy job i was in) and it cleared up by itself when i fell pg - hooray!!..

i had an emergency c section with DD so didnt have a natural birth.

I havent got thrush but it feels abit sore on the bottom bit of my vagina before the perineum. im well lubricated inside but ive gotta use k y jelly which ive ran out of atm.

i last made love 4 weeks ago and i cant carry on this long but it is still abit sore only when i check myself.

what it is???

FioFio Wed 19-Sep-07 08:59:16

Message withdrawn

biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 09:00:50

buti dont feel ive got thrush but it could be as its on the outside that is hurt and not inside of the vagina

klover Wed 19-Sep-07 09:04:37

Hello, have you heard of something called candida? You should try altering your diet, i used to get re-occuring thrush for about 2 or 3 years then i cut out yeast and i'm all better. Do you have too much sugar or yeast in your diet?

biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 09:10:12

prob more of yeast than sugar. Mine was there forever cos of the depression. When im really down my body takes ages to heal

biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 09:13:10

what else can i do?....and what about my DP too?....i cant go to the docs as there are all men!! blush

klover Wed 19-Sep-07 09:13:46

i would try to cut out all yeast and also book appointment with gynaecologist so they can check it all out. Try cutting out yeast for 1 month and see if there is any improvement. unfortunately i dont think there are any quick fixes in this kind of situation.

klover Wed 19-Sep-07 09:14:39

You can ask dr to refer you to female gynae.

biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 09:16:09

i will have a go on the yeast do i get to see one of the gynaecologist??...thru my GP?

biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 09:16:34

x - post

klover Wed 19-Sep-07 09:17:29

yes ask your gp to refer you to gynae you can ask for a female as well. Are you still suffering with dp?

biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 09:19:51

what you mean still suffering with dp?

klover Wed 19-Sep-07 09:21:58

sorry my mumsnet lingo not very good. you asked what about your dp, what does that stand for?

biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 09:22:21

darling partner grin

klover Wed 19-Sep-07 09:25:36

sorry i thought it meant depression!! It is a difficult situation, i would just try to re-assure him, he might feel very rejected and unwanted.

biglips Wed 19-Sep-07 09:27:34

well it had been a stressful time for us both as he had now taken over her boss's business 2 weeks ago so he is tired himself and ive been shattered too cos of the sinus headaches which i prob not getting a good night sleep for ages.

i will call the docs today

many thanks smile

klover Wed 19-Sep-07 09:28:01

no problem x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: