Talk

Advanced search

A bit embarrassing

(2 Posts)
AlaskaThunderfuckHiiiiiiiii Tue 12-May-20 14:07:40

I’ve had piles since my youngest was born 5 years ago and have been through 3 births, the 2nd being the worst. They are internal and don’t generally cause much problem but they can be very itchy and they do bleed sometimes when I go to the toilet, mainly seen on the toilet roll, always bright red in colour. I had a shower this morning and think I may have dried myself too hard and irritated them as this is the first time I have noticed blood spotting In my underwear near that area, it is only a small amount but wondered if this was likely to be the cause? Nothing to make me be concerned otherwise

OP’s posts: |
FaithInfinity Wed 13-May-20 21:49:08

It’s worth speaking to your GP about this. It’s likely just to be piles but bleeding from the back passage should be discussed with your GP to see if it warrants further investigation (polyps can also cause bleeding). I had similar issues and I got a prescription ointment that sorted it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »