Talk

Advanced search

Hot legs

(4 Posts)
Pob13 Tue 05-May-20 20:55:15

I had my first child 16months ago. Since then, the minute I lie down my legs get really hot. They feel like they are on fire. Even if I sleep with my legs out the duvet, they still get hot. It often keeps me awake. I spoke to a GP about a year ago so said it was just post pregnancy hormones, but surely that should have calmed down by now?!
I am overweight, which I expect is a contributing factor but does anyone have any other ideas about what it could be?

OP’s posts: |
Stargazer2404 Tue 05-May-20 21:22:41

This is exactly what ive been going through. Ive had to use cool mats and place them under my legs because i cant use a fan due to our baby being in the room. Ive been to the doctors aswell and he told me it could be an iron deficiency. Im now back to the normal levels and its still happening. Its been happening before i even got pregnant. Sorry, no advice but youre not alone x

Pob13 Tue 05-May-20 21:39:03

Stargazer2404 I appreciate the sympathy and right back at you. Its really crap isnt it.

Pob13 Wed 06-May-20 07:54:02

Bump

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »