Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Endometriosis

(2 Posts)
gorgeousfeebie Mon 17-Sep-07 13:19:10

Help I am nervous after being in pain for 2 months of which 3 weeks of these was spent in hospital, they finally found out I am suffering from endometriosis after going in to drain a cycst only to find that when they went in they couldnt see it because of all the tissue that had grown around it & that my bowel & womb have been attached.
I am now going into hospital in 5 weeks for my operation to clear all the scar tissue & free my bowel. I am still having bad days with the pain & feel that life is on hold until the operation & it worries me going out as I keep thinking it will start. I was wondering if anyone has suffered with the same & how you managed it. As I feel my 2ds are suffering because of this.

AttilaTheMeerkat Mon 17-Sep-07 14:24:13

Hi

Am sorry to read you've had such a bad time with endometriosis. Presumably a diagnostic lap was done originally and now you face more surgery to clear the adhesions.

www.endo.org.uk is the website of Endometriosis UK which is well worth looking at. They have a good message board which is also worth reading.
They have helped me a lot hence this suggestion for you now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now