Talk

Advanced search

Internal piles?

(5 Posts)
Palmtree76 Sun 03-May-20 10:23:23

I am in agony with what I suspect might be internal piles. Back in February I thought I had an anal fissure as I had pain passing stools and blood. After a few weeks it righted itself and pain and bloody went away.

But in the last month the pain has come back when passing stools and it’s horrendous. There’s no blood at all, but the agony of going to the toilet is off the chart. I’ve looked down there with a mirror and I can’t see anything. I can see almost some bruising but nothings there.

I’ve been trying Anusol, tried stool softeners and nothing is making it any better.

I don’t want to bother doctor right now but will if I have to, but does anyone have any suggestions to relieve the pain or what it might be? The lack of blood is weird and I’m worried it’s something worse.

OP’s posts: |
EyeShipMiceElf Sun 03-May-20 10:25:59

You need the Germoloids Suppositories, they work wonders.

Palmtree76 Sun 03-May-20 10:29:47

@ EyeShipMiceElf thank you I’ve just ordered some on Amazon prime!

TARSCOUT Sun 03-May-20 10:39:43

Please.make an appointment with doc it may be an abscess?

Palmtree76 Sun 03-May-20 10:46:40

I just moved and unfortunately didn’t register with my doctor in time so will be a nightmare to get an appointment.

I don’t think I’ve got an abscess, there’s nothing protruding or anything I can feel- it just really really hurts!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »