Talk

Advanced search

Blood tests

(7 Posts)
Corinna1987 Fri 01-May-20 20:38:39

Hi everyone I went to the doctors on wed for blood test and a e c g as I was worried about an etopic heart beat. The nurse who took my blood and also did my e c g said that it all seemed fine and I was down for a phone call appointment on Tues , but today I missed a call from my doctor's should I be worried as I thought they only phone if there is something wrong any one please could you ease my mind as I can't phone back till Monday morni g x

OP’s posts: |
Ispywithmycynicaleye Sat 02-May-20 09:14:28

Could there have been a problem with your blood tests? Did you phone them back?

Ispywithmycynicaleye Sat 02-May-20 09:20:35

Sorry, just realised it's the weekend blush I have just gone through the same thing though.

I got blood tests done last week to look for a few things including cancer due to an ominous symptom. Missed a call from the dr hours before I was to get the results. Turned out there was a problem with one of the tests so it had to be repeated.

RuthW Sat 02-May-20 09:34:18

I work for a gp. If it was that urgent you would be called after hours and not left until Monday.

Corinna1987 Sat 02-May-20 16:33:08

Thank you my lovely I appreciate all your help I'll try and not worry too much xxxx

wineandsunshine Sat 02-May-20 17:22:46

It might be low iron/feritin?

I had the same for ectopics.

Corinna1987 Mon 04-May-20 11:35:08

Hi guys thank you again but my blood test come back that my b12 and my serum folate are high so got to wait for doctor to phone me to tell me what this means x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »