Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

no carbs after 5 diet

(3 Posts)
fedda Fri 14-Sep-07 21:41:41

Hi, did anyone try this diet and was it successful for you? If you did, did you cut out fruit as well?

BarbieGirl Sat 15-Sep-07 11:22:16

I haven't tried it but I am thinking about it. I imagine it probably will be successful as eating carbs late at night does pile on the pounds.

I weighed myself this morning and haven't lost an ounce. I have done rigorous workouts at the gym this week been 4 times, cut down on alcohol, sweet stuff, fatty stuff etc but haven't lost anything. I feel gutted sad.

fedda Sat 15-Sep-07 17:10:50

BarbieGirl, please don't worry, I was trying my very best for a long time before i started to see some little results. i think our body takes time to adjust before it starts loosing the weight it's got used to. I'm trying the diet but I don't know it well, just i saw some information on computer when i researched for no carbs after 5 but I do eat fruit as a snack even up to 10 PM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now