Talk

Advanced search

constant pressure like I need to pee?

(4 Posts)
yorkshire70 Mon 20-Apr-20 22:16:38

Just wondering if anyone else has this. Recently I've been feeling a constant pressure like I need to pee (also similar to feeling aroused), it's worse at night and it does sometimes ease during the day. When I do pee it isn't painful at all, theres no stinging or any abdominal pain. It's just a feeling of pressure, doesn't feel like my bladder is full.

I don't think it's a UTI because it's lasted a while and feels different. Also don't think I'm pregnant, I'm on the pill and have no other symptoms.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there's anything that eases it? smile

OP’s posts: |
LabStaff Mon 20-Apr-20 22:26:38

Please phone your GP tomorrow morning - they'll give you a phone appointment 🙂. They want people to keep using their (modified) services.

I wouldn't completely rule out a UTI - do you have some multi-stix so that you can dip your urine? You can buy them on Amazon (or your GP might ask you to drop off a urine sample anyway).

AnneLovesGilbert Mon 20-Apr-20 22:30:25

When I had this it was cystitis and I didn’t have any pain having a wee. Definitely call the GP.

Wannabangbang Mon 20-Apr-20 22:32:14

Sounds like a UTI, i had one last year the pressure to pee was immense then a few days later the high temperature started, back ache and tummy ache. Needed antibiotics x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »