Talk

Advanced search

Bruising on stomach?

(3 Posts)
torthecatlady Mon 13-Apr-20 22:17:14

I have two bruises below my belly button and I'm not sure where hey have come from.

I had a gallstones flare up last week (I know it's in a totally different place) and a very long (and late) period. I have a stomach ulcer. I also have endometriosis which makes me extremely bloated and really hurts but the bruises themselves do not hurt.

I have worn anything tight which could've caused them (thank you lockdown) and I haven't fallen or knocked my stomach at all.

I'm not sure if it's something I should be concerned about! I obviously don't want to waste my GP's time either. I don't normally bruise easily and I was a little surprised to see two.

Have attached a picture. Yes I'm fat, working on it blushgrin Redness in middle is scarring and usually like that.

Just wondering if anyone has had random bruising like this and if it was caused by anything underlying that I should ask my dr to look into when Covid19 is over?

OP’s posts: |
ofwarren Mon 13-Apr-20 22:18:44

My mum had this and she had bloods done and found out she was type 2 diabetic.

torthecatlady Mon 13-Apr-20 22:21:14

Sorry for all the typos blush I'm on my phone. Interesting you mention diabetes, as the last time I saw my gp she said I was pre-pre- diabetic because of the endo!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »