Talk

Advanced search

What is this?

(3 Posts)
Ohbladeeohblada Tue 31-Mar-20 08:26:17

I'm 30 and my periods returned in Jan 2019 after I had my baby the previous year. They have always been regular since then. I'm not on any hormonal contraception as we use condoms.

My period is now over two weeks late, 100% not pregnant as we've not had any condom fails and I tested to be sure, my last BFN was about 5 days ago I think, so if I was pregnant it should be a clear BFP by now.

For the last 4 days I've had extremely faint brown discharge, only obvious when I wipe.

I'm starting to worry it's something sinister, I had a smear in April 2018 which was normal. Has anyone had anything similar? I've skipped periods once or twice in the past but the brown discharge has worried me!

OP’s posts: |
Ohbladeeohblada Tue 31-Mar-20 09:47:12

Anyone? blush

OP’s posts: |
ArabellaRockerfella Tue 31-Mar-20 11:29:16

Brown discharge is just old blood and in itself is nothing to worry about. Could be that you had very light bleeding which was retained and is now clearing out and because it is not fresh blood it is brown coloured.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »