Talk

Advanced search

Health

(2 Posts)
Cr20 Sat 28-Mar-20 20:48:41

Hi girls I was wondering if yous will be able to help me out

I've had asthma like symptoms on and off since November and has been on and off and never really thought anything of it but now it's happening more frequently. I'm worried and think I should get seen to.

My symptoms include cough at night time
Trouble sleeping at night time with wakening up and coughing
Feeling tired , weak , upset and moody
Signs of a cold or allergy's such as sneezing , runny nose , nasal congestion , sore throat and headache
Breathless doing things that I never used to and not normal getting breathless over for example just walking up and down the stairs.

I don't want to phone my doctors incase they see any of these symptoms as corona virus and can't see me and I get worse. I guess my question is what to do and who to seek help from.

It's not the corona virus as it's been going on for months on and off and I've had no temp or frequent cough apart from at night as my throat is sore and dry.

Girls please would yous be able to give me some advise on what to do as I have a 2 year old son and I'm only 21 and used to be healthy and it's effecting just normal activities now.

OP’s posts: |
itsamadmadworld Sun 29-Mar-20 02:29:01

Can you do an econsult with your symptoms? I'm not sure about everywhere but my local medical centre isn't taking any phone calls for booking appointments so we need to go online first anyway. Sometimes you can request an appointment either online or over the phone which would make it easier, as I've found the online questionnaires tend to send me straight to a&e 99% of the time

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »