Talk

Advanced search

Body temp has been 37.7 for 3 months! Normal?!

(7 Posts)
sarahjsdddd Thu 26-Mar-20 15:31:35

Hi all
Had a uti at the start of January (on and off actually for about 6-7 weeks) I also was pregnant at the time and didn't know. Had a miscarriage on the 7th February. The hcg is taking a long time to leave my system and having regular bloods to track it, still a small amount left in my blood (145). I first started taking my temperature at the start of January and since then it's been around 37.7 (sometimes 37.1 but goes up again) whenever I have checked, my body also aches sometimes and do feel hotter overall. On my many visits to the GP I have been told it's viral (!) and obviously it's not the utis as I'm clear at the moment and still having this. Is this a normal body temperature? I'm still breastfeeding my 1 year old so could hormones be causing? It's stressing me out now especially with the coronavirus situation ... any advice or thoughts? Xx

OP’s posts: |
sarahjsdddd Fri 27-Mar-20 08:40:06

Bump....sad

Needingsupportplease Fri 27-Mar-20 08:45:44

That's a normal temperature for an adult, I had flushes and night sweats when I'd had my baby especially when breastfeeding as your body is working hard to produce milk. But if you feel unwell or unsure ring the gp, you know your body, Take care x

sarahjsdddd Fri 27-Mar-20 09:37:26

Thank you for replying smile I know that is usual in the early days but don't know if it is after a year, a few people have suggested this though! I don't really want to hassle my gp at the moment maybe it's just normal for me x

Skeeter2020 Fri 27-Mar-20 09:38:12

It's fine

Needingsupportplease Fri 27-Mar-20 09:38:54

I still have them 10 months on haha it's another perk of motherhood x

Tanfastic Fri 27-Mar-20 22:29:31

Mine is about that most evenings, I assumed it's because I'm all cosy with the heating on in my home. In the morning it's slightly less, about 37.2. I don't think I've ever seen it less than that. I think it's normal for me.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »