Talk

Advanced search

Is it normal to be bloated all the time?

(4 Posts)
PokesIris Wed 18-Mar-20 23:00:03

I feel like I have somewhat of a healthy diet but no matter what I eat even if it’s healthy things(and I try to avoid foods that would Bloat me up) and I still get bloated, it’s beginning to be annoying and I always feel and look so swelled up everywhere, there would be days that I’m not but most of the time it’s constantly.
I also have changes in bowel movements all the time

OP’s posts: |
AuntieStella Thu 19-Mar-20 14:43:16

No, this is not normal, and these are symptoms which need to reviewed by a GP as soon as you can get an appointment., assuming these symptoms have lasted over 3 weeks.

There are many relatively mild or treatable causes, but you may need to have bowel and ovarian cancers tested for on the 2 week rule

haverhill Thu 19-Mar-20 14:46:06

No. I suffer from bloating and it's much worse when I eat loads of wheat-based foods. Do go to your GP obviously, but you might find that cutting down on gluten helps.

Natuk Fri 20-Mar-20 08:27:37

Could be gastritis? I was bloated upper abdomen, so uncomfortable and couldn’t eat as much. I had been on lansoprazole for the last couple of months, which it’s help a lot. I came off because of the side effects diarrhoea. Seem to settle down now. Go to see your GP and Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »