Talk

Advanced search

Asthma or something else

(2 Posts)
JontyDoggle37 Tue 10-Mar-20 09:12:33

Posting in AIBU as I couldn’t find a general health topic and this didn’t fit into any of the specific ones. The last week or so I feel completely exhausted and while I’m functionally breathing ok, it hurts, like a dull ache in my chest or like someone is sitting on my chest. I’ve been so exhausted I’m literally sleeping 8-9 hours a night, getting up for a couple of hours and then needing another nap. I have no other symptoms at all. I’m on Symbicort for asthma, twice daily as a preventer, but having to take it more than twice because I feel I can’t breathe. More wheezy when I first get up as well. I also have fibromyalgia, alThough so far fairly mildly. I went to the doctor yesterday who declared my chest was completely clear, blood pressure was 110/70 (normal for me) and pulse ox was 99%, so she couldn’t find anything wrong. Has given me a blood test form for Friday in case I feel no better by then. I have no other symptoms at all. Has anyone else experienced this/similar to this and could tell me what the root cause and/or the solution was?

OP’s posts: |
GinDaddy Tue 10-Mar-20 09:17:25

Hi @JontyDoggle37

The general health topic is called "General Health" and is in the Health section of Talk.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/general_health

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »