Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can anyone recommend a deodrant for a 9 year old?

(11 Posts)
Fimbo Fri 07-Sep-07 14:04:51

Poor dd is starting to get b.o. when she does PE.

Any suggestions - something organic maybe.....

Furzella Fri 07-Sep-07 14:46:12

Tom's of Maine is gentle, organic, pretty natural and paraben free. Also Jason's do one too. Both are those push-up stick types. You can get either in a good health store or online.

Fimbo Fri 07-Sep-07 14:47:11

Thanks Furzella. Will give them a try

Aitch Fri 07-Sep-07 14:50:34

i'd get one of the salt ones, you get them in boots. completey natural, not an anti-perspirant just a deod. here
i use one, they're much better than other anti-persps i've tried.

Aitch Fri 07-Sep-07 14:50:53

oh, and you can buy them in boots, btw.

HappyMummyOfOne Fri 07-Sep-07 14:58:04

Lush do one thats natural too.

Fimbo Fri 07-Sep-07 14:59:18

Ty Aitch will look in Boots tomorrow too.

Fimbo Fri 07-Sep-07 15:00:24

And Lush! (which is one of dd's favourite ever shops - you can smell Lush before you actually see it!)

Aitch Fri 07-Sep-07 15:02:24

if you get the pit rok or similar, don't buy the spray as the nozzle always gets blocked by salt crystals. just the push up one.

Fimbo Fri 07-Sep-07 15:05:26

Thanks I will get the push up one.

Last night she wanted to paint her nails for school - had a terrible time trying to persuade her that the headmaster would give her into trouble... <<sighs>> Roll on the teenage years!

lulabelle Fri 07-Sep-07 16:56:37

There is one I think its called Mitchum or something like that, it is supposed to stop it before it starts, iyswim? it is a push up one and I think it chemical free, if I remember it was in a green coloured bottle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now