Talk

Advanced search

Odd burning sensations in feet

(14 Posts)
fedup212 Sun 01-Mar-20 19:12:16

Hi everyone the last two days I have had and odd burning feeling in my foot . Comes on randomly feels like it's getting hotter then goes back to normal . Also I have pins and needles in my leg on times too . Just wondering if anyone has any ideas what this could be . Thankyou

OP’s posts: |
Ridingthegravytrain Sun 01-Mar-20 19:17:03

Do you have diabetes? The only person I know who has this is due to neuropathy from the diabetes

Maybe google burning feet syndrome

fedup212 Sun 01-Mar-20 19:20:42

Thankyou for replying . I don't have diabetes. Well not that I know of ha ha . But I do have back issues . I have been on google but all I can see is what you said and also ms 😳 x

Strongmummy Sun 01-Mar-20 19:22:35

I don’t want to alarm but my first thought was MS as a friend had similar symptoms. It’s probably isn’t but you should go to the docs

DustyMaiden Sun 01-Mar-20 19:23:36

B12 deficiency

fedup212 Sun 01-Mar-20 19:54:17

Oh god now I'm starting to really worry about ms . I'm going straight the the doctors tomorrow. Hate google 😂 they thought my mother had ms . They had to do loads of tests . I have had loads of issues lately . I was thinking fibromyalgia that's what my mother has been diagnosed with x

fedup212 Sun 01-Mar-20 19:55:08

I take vitamins everyday . Cod liver oil , garlic . B 12 and a few others so I don't think it can be vitamin related x

Strongmummy Sun 01-Mar-20 19:57:40

@fedup212 Christ, I’m sorry if I’ve alarmed. My intention was to stress that you should go to the docs ASAP, but reading my message I did it very clumsily. It could be a myriad of things and is probably not serious, but you need to get it checked

fedup212 Sun 01-Mar-20 20:00:41

Ha ha no don't worry honestly it's google that has started me off more than anything 😂. I'm hoping it's just related to my back . I have a slipped disk . Arthritis of the lower spine and a few other things wrong and my back played up yesterday just before the odd feeling in my feet . Il update you all tomorrow to let you know what the doctors says . No doubt a viral infection 🤣 x

Lizzibell Sun 01-Mar-20 22:03:57

Couldn't be chilblains could it?

turnedabout Sun 01-Mar-20 22:10:46

I suspect your bad back is playing a part here OP, best get it checked out tho

fedup212 Mon 02-Mar-20 18:05:08

Hi everyone Thankyou all for your replies . The doctors think it's my back but I'm thinking how do they know ? All I did was say about my feet they looked at my records and associated it with back issues 😳hmmm x

turnedabout Mon 02-Mar-20 19:55:52

I had the burning feet when I was pregnant, soon as baby was born no more burning feet!

WrongKindOfFace Sat 07-Mar-20 19:48:15

I had this when my iron/ferritin was really low. Stopped as soon as the levels increased.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »