Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I,m so cheesed off, have yet another UTI!!!!!!

(5 Posts)
directline Wed 05-Sep-07 14:00:54

And I keep wetting myself!shock I have no idea its going to happen its as quick a click of your fingers. I feel like a little child again. The hospital gave something that almost resembles a nappy to use to catch the leakssad.

I cant believe this has happened, I only managed to have 2 weeks where I didnt have any problems after my last op.

Have just spoken to my uri nurse and she wants me to try and persevere until tomorrow lunchtime and see how things are going.
The result came back as positive which really surprised me as apart from the wetting I have no other symptomshmm.

Cant believe I have to have more antibioticssadshock Its really not doing me anygood.

moodlesoup Wed 05-Sep-07 19:04:51

poor you. that sounds hard. hope you get better soon. hoping someone who has some ideas sees this. x

geekgirl Wed 05-Sep-07 19:06:29

oh blimey directline shock

are you under a good consultant? It sounds like a horrible problem to have.

leighdoolittle Wed 05-Sep-07 19:10:27

I have taken cranberry tablets in the past with miraculous results- thoroughly recommended. Sourced from Neals Yard.

directline Wed 05-Sep-07 20:53:31

It has got so bad now, that I am constantly wetting myself, the uri nurse said if it got too much then to go on to free drainage, so I have(trouble is its another step back!)sad.

Also something horrible happened after I had gone on to free drainage, I leaked out of my wound - urine, so not only down below but from my stomach as well!shock

I must get some of these cranberry tablets, trouble is there seems to be a lot of mixed opinions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now