Skin related: does anyone know what this spot is?

(1 Post)
Naughty1205 Tue 04-Feb-20 17:26:07

Hi. Have been to GP who has referred me to a dermatologist, appointment in a couple of weeks. This used to be an age spot or freckle and a week ago turned weird, itchy and raised.
Of course I thought the worst. I am pale, overdid sunbeds in my 20s. GP couldn't tell me. Also have a dry scaly patch on my scalp that won't heal and keeps coming back over 2 years. Have been to another GP over that previously.
Attaching photos just in case anyone has had something similar and managed to figure out what it was? Thanks.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in