Talk

Advanced search

Blurry eyesight

(1 Post)
kissmelittleass Mon 03-Feb-20 17:41:11

Been unwell last few days chesty cough, headache, sneezing, sore throat has knocked me for six actually and been in bed since yesterday. Last night I woke up a few times not sleeping great and every time I had a glazed blurring over my eyes which scared me obviously!
I kept blinking and put my reading glasses on to look at my phone but still it was very blurry and couldn't read the words properly.
Took about twenty minutes each time to pass, I remembered then that last week as I stood up that I got a sudden quick stabbing pain in the right eyeball which dazed me for a few seconds but it passed as soon as it came and hasn't happened since.
I made an appointment to check with doctor this Thursday first appointment available, I was seen at the opticians last October and just needed a stronger prescription for reading. I also had the new CT eye exam spec savers offer now.
I have low blood pressure, just a bit scared at the moment anyone else had this happen?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »