Talk

Advanced search

Any help with my horrible symptoms, low Iron, low blood pressure and low sugar?

(1 Post)
Movingon83 Sun 26-Jan-20 18:53:15

Just wondered if anyone had any ideas of what might be causing this, whether it’s just who I am and any advice on how to help the symptoms.

I’ve suffered most of these symptoms for many years, maybe 15 or more. Randomly in the day (usually around 11ish each day) I get this horrible feeling come over me. I get shaky and the world sort of closes in, my eye sight is odd and I get hot. Along time ago a doctor told me to just eat something, which does make it go away but I feel off after. Another doc sent me for C.B.T, which didn’t help. I was starting to get scared of the symptoms so that’s why he though it was anxiety. But I tried to tell him the symptoms started first then I felt panicky.

About 6 months ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue due to a lot of ongoing stress. I also happened to be at the doc and they took my blood pressure and it was very low. I’ve always told them it was low but when I get to the docs it’s always raised. The doctor told me that he thinks my blood pressure drops and my sugar levels also drops at the same time causing my symptoms. I’ve also been on iron tablets since forever. Every time I stop them my iron drops. I suffer with constant headaches also.

Does any one have any ideas what is going on. I’ve had it a long time so it’s not a sudden onset of symptoms.

What can I do to keep this from happening. It’s really horrible when it does!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »