WIBU to call NHS24?

(4 Posts)
MidgetRhino Mon 20-Jan-20 21:17:26

Okay so I’ve had a huge range of symptoms over the past few month
Bowels agony
Lower left abdominal pain constant
Spine pain
Mouth ulcers (recently a staph infection in my mouth)
Piles (sorry)

Basically the drs treating the symptoms individually but not looked at a possible cause, I’m pretty sure I should be getting checked for crohns and last time I was at out of hours he recommended a stomach scan as he could hear my bowels were spasming constant (with very little pain)

Basically tonight the pains horrendous, I’m struggling to stand, my lower back and spine are on fire and I’m dizzy to the point of fainting spells.

Do I try to sleep it off and call the dr in the morning or call NHS 24?

OP’s posts: |
MidgetRhino Mon 20-Jan-20 21:31:18

I’ve also got numbness in both feet and pins and needles up my legs and hands.. if that makes any difference

OP’s posts: |
georgialondon Mon 20-Jan-20 21:34:01

I'd book an emergency gp appt for tomorrow

lampplease Mon 20-Jan-20 21:36:20

Call them - if you are worried enough to think about calling them just do it - they will triage.

Focus on the main symptoms that are concerning you tonight and talk about that.

Alternatively you could have a bath/shower - take some pain relief and see how you are in the morning.

Impossible to know what it is right for you - but trust your gut and call if you want advice -

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in